Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i create folders for tables?

gavel_balazs_damit January 30, 2020

Hello! 

I'm trying to manage my works and projects with trello and there is much different task. I want to group tables like 'Work', 'Home', 'Projects' etc. but not really find a solution for this. Is there any way to solve this? 

Thank you for the answers!

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user January 30, 2020

Hello !

You can create your own Boards to customize your need, or you can use pre-defined Templates :

image.png

Hope that it will help you ! \o/

I think it was a little misunderstand.

I want to organize my Boards to folders.

Sorry for that I use trello in my native language and in rough translation its not board but table.

Hope that make sense

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

You might use Team as folder to organize your boards...

Thanks it was the good answer but I can't mark as a solution, because it is a reply.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2020

@RenoT - You might like to add your answer regarding teams as an answer rather than a reply to the original answer, then @gavel_balazs_damit will be able to mark the answer as accepted :)

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

No problem, thanks, guys, as long as it help, i am happy with it... anyway, will do it in that way next time...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events