Can I get notifications for due dates?

I was wondering if there is something to turn on, so that I can receive notification reminders (like you get in Outlook email) when I set a due date?
OR is there an add-in to where I could use Trello and Outlook together?

1 answer

0 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Jul 19, 2017

Hey Katie!

Trello will send a notification to anyone subscribed to the card, list, or board where the due date is held.  This notification will automatically trigger 24 hours before the due date, and currently is not customizable.  You can link your Trello board and your personal Outlook calendar together, which will give you more flexibility in arranging how you receive reminders about upcoming due dates.  I recommend using Cronofy for Trello, as it is the most reliable feed in my experience.

There is an Outlook add-in that you can add for Trello which will give you the ability to create cards directly from your Outlook.  I don't believe, however, that it also integrates your calendar so I think that'll still need to be separate.  

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,676 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you