Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create board / task templates with the "standard" package ?

Paul Gautier December 6, 2021

I struggle to get the answer based on the pricing list : https://trello.com/en/pricing

Thank you !

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hi @Paul Gautier 👋

Welcome to the Community! All Trello users can create a free public template to share their expertise and workflows with the community. Business Class and Enterprise teams can also create unlimited private, team-visible, and public templates.

On the standard plan you should also find you can create card templates so they can be replicated on the board and help your workflow from start to finish. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Paul Gautier December 6, 2021

Thank you @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !

Can I also create a board template within the standard plan ? 

Thank you !

Best,

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

No worries, glad I could help 😊

Yes you can, the only thing to take into consideration when creating your board template is that the template will be visible to the Trello Community.

If you are looking/need to create private and team-visible only, (as well as public) board templates you can only do this on the Business Class and Enterprise plans. 

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events