Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Evernote notes be opened through the power-up without making a copy note?

Deleted user January 14, 2019

I have enabled the Evernote power up, linked accounts, and attached a note to a Trello card.  When I click on the note link, a new browser tab opens with a read only version of the note.  There is a "View in Evernote" button on the read only note and when I click on this it, opens another web browser tab.  This tab is the note in Evernote web but when it opens there is a message that states:

"This note is a copy of the original.  Edits you make will not be updated in the original.  Edits made in the original will not be updated in this copy.  If you want to edit the original, contact the person who shared the note and ask them to share using your email address rather than the sharable link."

Is this the expected behavior?  I was expecting that the original note would open and be editable without making an unnecessary copy.

I wonder if I have a setting or permission wrong that is causing this.

1 answer

0 votes
Markus Raab February 13, 2020

If anyone ever comes across this question as I did. It does not work this way - the explanation can be found here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Evernote-Power-up-edit-note/qaq-p/1126923

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events