Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar overview

Gil Correia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2020

Hi guys! Anyone knows if Trello have a overview calendar? For example, I have 2 teams and my personal cards, each one with their own calendar. Is there any extension where I can see all of them in 1 layout?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2020

Hi @Gil Correia ,

as far as I know there is no way to do that since they are in different boards. what you can do is getting the Ical link of every board and sync it with your google calendar for example. So you will have them all in the same Calendar view.

I know is not the perfect solution but just wanted to give you a tip!

Cheers

Toni

Gil Correia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2020

Hi Antonio! That will solve my problem! Thank you very much! 

Like Antonio Panea likes this
0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2020

Hey @Gil Correia ,

Another option is to use Planyway (https://planyway.com/). With that you can sync multiple boards in a calendar view.

I have multiple boards for different projects and use this to drag and drop cards into my calendar to help plan out my day. Eg fitting tasks in between meetings, as its syncs nicely with my google calendar. 

Cheers,

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events