Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Calendar as default view?

Is it somehow possible to set the calendar view as default view on a board?

I always have to click 'Calendar view' or 'Calendar Power-Up' to get the view but I want it to show as default on the board.

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Holton Community Leader Jun 30, 2021

Hi @Karina Norre Kronborg ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I understand your frustration, unfortunately Trello doesn't currently offer a way to select your default set up when you login so it will automatically go to the board option every time. 

It would be a great feature request though! I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

0 votes

Hey @Karina Norre Kronborg 

I don't think you can set this within Trello but you could bookmark the calendar view link and then click that when you want to open it?

If you have Business Class then adding /calendar-view to the end of your board's URL will open it directly to the calendar view. eg https://trello.com/b/lToCpNFB/orah-apps-public-demo-board/calendar-view

Or if you don't have Business Class, then if you have the Calendar Power-Up enabled then you can just add /calendar to the end of your board's URL instead. Eg https://trello.com/b/lToCpNFB/orah-apps-public-demo-board/calendar

Hope that helps,

Dan

PS we have some more Trello tips and tutorials on here if you're interested :) 

Thank you for the tips and yes we have Business. The problem is that I would like it to show as default through Microsoft Teams where I have set up / integrated the Trello app.

With your tips I can think of an way to get around it in some other way. Thank you :-)

You're welcome @Karina Norre Kronborg! :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

305 views 6 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you