Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar and Property Management

sara January 15, 2020

My boss wants a new interactive calendar for 6 people at a property management company.  I heard about trello. Please help! I need this decided asap

How much is it for 6 people?

Can we just use the 2 licenses that are on the upgrade page?

Is Trello's calendar easy to use?

Has anyone used Trello for property management (tenant information, leases etc) ?

2 answers

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

Hi @sara , in addition to what Tom shared. I recently held a "trello for realtors" event and shared some great resource boards that can be modified to property management, here are the links:

Carol and I shared our tips and tricks on how we use Trello and then demoed the Trello Inspiration boards. In particular these sample boards:

-Real Estate Company
-Million Dollar Listing NYC- Luis D. Ortiz Team Listings 

-Sales - CRM Pipeline
- Personal brand
-Content Planning Calendar
-Editorial Calendar

I also referenced this Real Estate checklist video and demoed this Trello board tailor made to Realtors:

-Real Estate Checklists and Trello for agents (Dan Wood)
-Real Estate Checklists by Dan Wood of BrokerageNation.com

Hope this helps,

Jodi

0 votes
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2020

Atlassian's own Team Calendars definitely fits the bill as an interactive calendar. Check it out here.   It can integrate with Confluence and Jira as well, if you use them. 

I'm not as versed on Trello but I did find this Trello blog post, Adding a Calendar to your Trello Boards.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events