Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler to complete checklist item in linked card

Daniel Armes September 15, 2020

Im struggling a bit to complete checklist items in a linked card. I have two rules: -

A card is first created with a checklist of drawing numbers, then that card is moved as below, and creates linked cards with the checklist item names....

when a card is moved into list "Summary Cards", convert all the items in checklist "Drawing Register" into linked cards in list "Drawings to Allocate", and add item "Machining Completed" to checklist "Machining"

image.png

These cards are then manually moved to the appropriate work center list, and once the work is completed the cards checklist item 'machining completed' can be checked. Then I'd like the linked parent card, sitting in 'summary' to have its appropriate checklist item also marked as completed, and the child card is moved to a completed list until its archived manually.

image.png

when the "Machining Completed" item is checked, move the card to the top of list "COMPLETE", find the first card linked in the attachments, and check item "{triggercardname}" in checklist "Drawing Register"

I cant get this to work, logs show that it cant find the checklist item (tiggercardname), is this because it changes this item to a link?

Can anyone shed some light please? Thanks very much in advance, Dan

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Armes September 15, 2020

Ive got it.

Instead of 'triggercardname' the last rule needed 'triggercardlink'

all sorted

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders