Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler - automatisation - Some rules are not visible or editable to other Admins

xiller October 19, 2021

Hey guys,

big problem here. We created some rules and due date automations for our customers and tried to let them manage it themselves. 

On some of the boards butler section the rules and due date automations are not visible via any other admin account then mine (I created all the rules and automations through my personal account). 

Also, some of the rules I created with my personal admin account, that ARE visible for other accounts, are not possible to be edited, copied or deleted via other admin accounts then mine.

Even when the other admin changes the user in the filter section from butler, these kind of problems seem to appear.

We appreciate any kind of help - or lecture about how the administrative powers in butler are working out.

Thank You

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Hi there,

It is only possible for a Workspace admin on a Premium subscription to see rules that are enabled by others. The Workspace admin is then able to disable the rules, but not able to edit them directly.

It sounds like you're referring to board admins - could be this the case? Board admins don't by default have access to rules enabled by other board admins.

Thanks!

Ryan

xiller November 2, 2021

Hi,

Both are Workspace Admins on a Premium Subscription.

@Ryan please check this out:  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Butler-I-am-an-admin-but-I-can-t-see-the-rules/qaq-p/1657806#U1852201

i think you could answere there. Thank you!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events