Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Class - Single-Board Guest

Nagy Gábor Attila February 24, 2021

For me it is not yet clear if there is any difference on a board by usage between a Guest and a team member.

We use actual only one board and near future we are not planning another board. So if there was only one member in the team and all others Single-Board Guests then the Business Class would be cheaper than if all Users were members. For one board is there any difference between Member and Guest?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maryssa McCallum February 24, 2021

So I saw a question that relates to yours in another post. Here it is:

"If I have a Business Class team and I invite a 'Single Board Guest' (non paying) to a board can they participate in that single board at the same level as a team member,

Specifically can they

• Create a ticket
  • Attach a file to a ticket
  • Move ticket between columns
  • Comment on a ticket

Many thanks for your help, I have searched the Trello site and this board without finding these answers."

This was the response from Atlassian:

"Yes. 

The permissions they have on the board are separately controlled.  You can make them a Normal member (do all the things you said above) or make them an Observer (they can only read, not edit anything)."

I asked if you change a single board guest to a normal member, will they be come billable at that point, so I'm waiting on a response. I suspect the answer is likely yes but I wanted clarification. Hope this helps you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events