Busco nombre de algun hotel o restaurante en Sevilla que trabaje con Trello. Gracias

Jaime Pedro Martin Salvador May 20, 2021

Busco nombre de algun hotel o restaurante en Sevilla que trabaje con Trello. Gracias

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

@Jaime Pedro Martin Salvador - I am not understanding your question.  Are you looking for hotels or restaurants that use Trello?  If so I there might be community members that could help you.  Do you have a more specific question about how they are using Trello?

Jaime Pedro Martin Salvador May 27, 2021

Buenos dias. Querria ver como trabajan otros establecimeintos de Sevilla bien Hoteles o restaurantes con el sistema Trello. Muchas gracias

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2021

I think it might be hard to find someone specifically in Sevilla who is in that market.  I would suggest asking any questions that you might have and we could help you with them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events