Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Electron app on Windows 10: Window grows when dragging

Deleted user April 2, 2019

I tried to submit this bug report at https://trello.com/contact but it looks like the form is broken too. Fitting. :/

Whenever I drag the Trello window, it keeps growing. This is just from dragging the title bar, I'm not accidentally resizing. I have several Electron apps (VS Code, Slack, Discord, etc) and Trello is the only one that has this.

My screen resolution is 2560x1440 and scaling is 125%. With 100% scaling, everything works fine. It only manifests when scaling is applied. If I install the Trello Chromium app, there are no issues. On my other PC with 100% scaling, the app works fine.

Video with reproduction

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. I'll pass that on to the relevant team. Also, do you get any error, when trying to submit a support request? Have you tried a different browser or the incognito mode of the current browser to see if that works?

Deleted user April 8, 2019

Thanks Torben - Looks like the support request form was a temporary issue.

I only tried submitting using Firefox 66 with uBlock installed, if that matters. Once I clicked the submit button, the form wouldn't submit. I resubmitted a request with a link to this thread a couple of days later and it worked then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events