It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bug: Electron app on Windows 10: Window grows when dragging Edited

I tried to submit this bug report at https://trello.com/contact but it looks like the form is broken too. Fitting. :/

Whenever I drag the Trello window, it keeps growing. This is just from dragging the title bar, I'm not accidentally resizing. I have several Electron apps (VS Code, Slack, Discord, etc) and Trello is the only one that has this.

My screen resolution is 2560x1440 and scaling is 125%. With 100% scaling, everything works fine. It only manifests when scaling is applied. If I install the Trello Chromium app, there are no issues. On my other PC with 100% scaling, the app works fine.

Video with reproduction

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben Atlassian Team Apr 08, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. I'll pass that on to the relevant team. Also, do you get any error, when trying to submit a support request? Have you tried a different browser or the incognito mode of the current browser to see if that works?

Thanks Torben - Looks like the support request form was a temporary issue.

I only tried submitting using Firefox 66 with uBlock installed, if that matters. Once I clicked the submit button, the form wouldn't submit. I resubmitted a request with a link to this thread a couple of days later and it worked then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,622 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you