Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Boards with shareable links

Margarita I'm New Here May 23, 2022

I have added 3 different boards and invited the same people to these boards via shareable links. They are not my workspace members. And only for one board they were able to join to the board, For others there is the following message. Could you please tell me the reason for that issue? photo_2022-05-23_18-44-21.jpg

1 answer

1 vote

Hi Margarita,

I'm guessing the reason they can't join more than one board from your links is because they would become multi-board guests (which are billable) by joining more than one board. An admin would have to approve the action of adding them to additional boards, as the workspace billing would be updated. The linked article should help add additional details. Let me know if you're still unclear on anything!

-Andrea

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,393 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you