Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board not found

Andy Sivell October 28, 2020

This has got to be a simple one surely, but I can't work it out...

Whenever I log in to Trello (for months now) I see a message:

"Board not found.

This board may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or teams."

If I click on Boards (in the upper left quadrant) I see all my boards, so I click on the one I want and it opens. So not much of a problem, I know, but it annoys me that I cannot go straight to the board I want. Is there a simple fix, please?

2 answers

0 votes
PopCorn March 4, 2022

I have the same problem, and I still don't understand how to fix this problem?. I can access the board with the mobile app, but not with the desktop.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

@PopCorn welcome to the community! it sounds like they're either different boards, or you're logged into different accounts on your desktop vs mobile. check and confirm you're logged into the same account on both (click your profile picture and it should show your email and user associated)

image.png

(same if you click "account" on your mobile device).

If you're logged into the same account, check the board names are the same. If they are, can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing on your mobile vs on desktop?

Minh Cường Nguyễn March 25, 2022

same problem here, pls help me

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

@Minh Cường Nguyễn can you confirm you're logged into the same account on both mobile and desktop?

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

@Andy Sivell can you show some screenshots of this experience, including what's in the URL? Aside from that, if the desired behavior is to go straight to a Trello board instead of going to trello.com and then selecting it, you should be able to accomplsih this by bookmarking the board URL, or use the Trello Chrome Extension. Once you add it, just go to your URL bar and type "t" then "tab" and you can start typing the name of the trello board and it will pop up. 

chrome-extension.gif

Andy Sivell October 28, 2020

Hi Brittany,

Screenshots attached. As soon as I click on 'Boards' I can view and open them. It's just a minor inconvenience that I have to start with a blank screen. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Andy

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

@Andy Sivell I'm not seeing the screenshots

Andy Sivell October 29, 2020

A.png

B.png

Sorry. I didn't work the first time I tried.

Andy

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

No problem! So that's when it shows that it's not found, what's the link in the URL bar when you actually click through and do get to the board? Is it the same URL as in the screenshot above?

No. Then I get this (and a completely different URL).C.png

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

That's your issue then - they're different boards. Just save the URL of the second one there - where it does show the board - and then go straight to that URL and it will show the board.

That was so fundamental that it took me a little while to work out what you meant. Of course! It was staring me in the face. Thank you for pointing it out to me!

I'll try to make my next enquiry a little more challenging!

Thanks again,
Andy

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Hahah no worries!! Glad we could figure it out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events