Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Power-Up not showing profile pictures (avatars)

Vincent Ha Vinh October 27, 2020

Hi,

I am using "Bitbucket Cloud" Power-up with Trello, and whenever I attach a PR, it does not show pp of the PR reviewers.

So I have to hover my cursor on them to know who accepted.

Is this only me ? Is there a way to fix it ?

Capture du 2020-10-27 12-57-27.png

One of the reviewers above is me, and I set my profile picture in my Atlassian account and checked it appears well on Trello and Bitbucket websites. 

Moreover, the profile picture of the person who submits the PR is showing well in the Power-Up. Only the reviewers do not.

Thank you in advance for your time.

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2020

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

I would expect these profile pictures to show up correctly. Could you check that you have the privacy settings on your Atlassian account correctly set so that your pictures are visible publicly?

If this is already the case, then it would be great if you could send us a ticket to https://trello.com/contact so that we can troubleshoot this a little closer with you.

Thanks,

Ryan

Vincent Ha Vinh January 29, 2021

Hello,

Sorry for answering this late.

I checked my atlassian account profile settings, everything is set on visible publicly.

But again, I am not seeing my other team members pictures (on Trello), over which I have no controls with my settings.

(I do see their pictures in the pull request on bitbucket cloud website.) 

I am not the owner of the atlassian organization nor the Trello dahsboard.

Could it be there is an organization account setting to allow organization members profile pics to be seen on Trello ?

Vincent Ha Vinh February 8, 2021

If this is already the case, then it would be great if you could send us a ticket to https://trello.com/contact so that we can troubleshoot this a little closer with you.

I prefer to continue here so people in the same case can also read the solution, if you do not mind.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events