Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Sorting Items by Date Not Working Correctly in Workspace Table View

Amber Geis May 7, 2023

When viewing cards in table view, the "sort by date" function works as expected.

However, if I edit the date of a card on this page, refresh the page, and then click "sort by ascending" again, the page doesn't display the correct sorting based on the new date. It seems to retain the sorting order based on the old date (see the figure below).

sort.png

--------------

update:

This function seems to work well when I click the page and resort it after several minutes. Maybe there is a delay?

2 answers

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi, I replied to this already by my reply seems to have been removed without explanation.  
I recommend you take a look at Table View Powerup

It is like Trello table view but includes more filtering, "exclude" filtering and custom field support.  

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2023

Hi Amber,

Thanks for reaching out!

Right now, I'm afraid Workspace Table view won't update in real-time. Any edits you make to a card (or cards), will take a short while to update in Workspace table view – as you've noticed!

Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events