Attach GMAIL by Cardbox feature not working

Anabella Benchimol January 3, 2022

Hello! Hoping someone can help!

I downloaded the Gmail for Trello Ad On. But Now i am trying to add a gmail thread to my Trello card and I get an error saying:

You can’t view this personal inbox

You can ask @[deleted]. to share access with you. Have them go to "Settings," and click "Sharing."

I can not find the correct place where to give access!

Thank you!! 

2 answers

0 votes
Ed McManus January 6, 2022

Hi @Anabella Benchimol ! Thanks for asking. It should say the gmail address at the top of the "Attach" popup. If it doesn't show the right address, you can connect a new inbox by clicking the "Gmail by Cardbox" board button, then "+ New Inbox." Boards can have many Gmail accounts.

If you want all board members to access that particular inbox, you can change it to be a "Team inbox." (Right now it's a "Personal inbox.")

To do this, ask that user ( `@xxxx`) to click the "Gmail by Cardbox" board button, then "Settings" in the lower left, and finally change the "Sharing" setting for that email account.

I hope this helps!

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

Hey @Anabella Benchimol - I think the Cardbox team would be best placed to help you as they created this Power-Up, you can reach out to them at support@getcardbox.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events