Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any help videos to get started?

Steven.valente July 11, 2022

I am new to Trello and I am trying to get some experience with it before we go live within our organization. Are there any help videos or information to help me get started. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2022

@Steven.valente welcome to the community, and to Trello! I actually have a youtube channel where i make a lot of videos about Trello - here are some getting started ones you might be interested in!

- General Trello Overview

- Trello Workflows You'll Want to Implement Right Away

- Don't Make These Trello Newbie Mistakes

- Trello Keyboard Shortcuts

- Getting Started with Trello Automation

- How to Track Goals and Habits in Trello

I'll stop there but I could keep going ðŸ˜‚ I love to make videos about Trello. (I also have a weekly newsletter where I share Trello tips, new features, and use cases)

Let me know if there's anything you're specifically interested in and I'd be happy to make a video about it!

Steven.valente July 11, 2022

Thank you, Brittany, I really appreciate your time and knowledge. Much appreciated!!

Like • Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2022

@Steven.valente absolutley! happy to help. if you have any specific questions or get stuck on anything, just reach out - always happy to help

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Zelina Francis July 12, 2022

Hi Please point me to useful videos/help guide to use Trello to manage an IT Development Project

And Staff Leave Callendar

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 12, 2022

@Zelina Francis check out the "Avoid Scheduling Confusion" section of this blog post on the Trello blog. Has a template for staff calendars, which you can use for vacations, shifts, or anything!

As far as IT development, I don't have a specific IT one, but this post about using Trello for scrum is all about how to use it for various project workflows!

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events