Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving multiple lists at the end of each month

Deleted user September 22, 2020

Hi there - I have a list "Done Today" that is filled with whatever tasks I've accomplished that day (makes sense, right?) I then created an automation that, at 5 am the next morning, moves the cards in Done Today to a new list with the prior day's date (let's call them the Done Lists).  That way I can keep track of what assignments I completed on what day.

Ideally, at the end of each month, I would like to create an automation that moves all of the previous month's Done Lists to an Archive Board without me having to go in and create 30-ish different commands every month.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2020

@[deleted] why not just move the cards to the "Done previousday" list on the archive board onto which you wish to eventually move them at the end of the month? there's no "for each list" action at the moment.

Deleted user September 23, 2020

@Iain Dooley There is beauty in simplicity.  Thank you so much!

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2020

@[deleted] I think if you add an invisible label to each card as part of 5am run, you can archive using that invisible label.

Deleted user September 22, 2020

@milynnus Thanks!  I'll give that a try and let you know.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events