Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive multiple lists at once

Jakin Ravalico April 9, 2023

Is there a way to archive multiple lists at once - I can only seem to do one at a time, and I have few hundred to archive/delete.

2 answers

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Jakin Ravalico 

You can do this by automation.  Either create a board button or do it as a scheduled command.

Screenshot 2023-04-11 110222.png

Tip...You can replace the list names with the list number #1,#2,#3 etc...That way if you move the lists you want to delete to positions 1,2 and 3 on your board, you can click the button and it will delete the first 3 lists

Judging by you saying you have hundreds to archive too, it would be worth you setting up a scheduled archive of lists to keep it more manageable in the future...Can I ask, how are you using the lists that you wind up with 100's to delete?  

0 votes
Liam - DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2023

Hi @Jakin Ravalico,

You may want to try this Power-Ups for Trello named "Bulk Actions". Here's the link for you to take a look at: https://trello.com/power-ups/5e4464985fd190825d164de3/bulk-actions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events