Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive all cards in list suddenly gone

Demian Barnett October 4, 2022

The three little dots in the right-hand corner of my lists no longer bring down the menu that allowed me to "archive all" the cards in the list.  I've even tried different browsers, and it's the same.  Any ideas why that menu is suddenly unavailable? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2022

Hi @Demian Barnett , 

Sorry for the trouble you're having with the list menus. We've identified an issue that causes this. I explain a workaround in my answer to another similar question. Can you check if your board has the Time Tracker - Chronos power up added but not authorized? If not, can you share what power ups you do have added to your board? We're working to get a fix out for this issue. 

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.  I do have the chronos time tracker. Is that the culprit? 

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2022

If the power up is added to the board but not authorized, then that's what causes this issue to happen. It's a bug - not expected behavior. The way to get around it is to either authorize the power up or remove it from your board. Either way, the list menus should start working again. Let me know if this helps. 

I authorized the power up, and now the menus are back.  Thanks for the tip. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events