Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody having issues with Advanced Checklists?

Cameron Matt July 1, 2020

I've created a rule on a board that is supposed to add an advanced checklist with dates to a card once it has been moved. When the card is moved, the advanced checklist begins generating (dates included) as it should-- however, the checklist is comprised of 12 items. After the card generates 8 items with dates in the checklist, it stops. Is there any way I can get all of my items to generate?

1 answer

0 votes
Keli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

Hi @Cameron Matt 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you reach out directly to our support team at http://www.trello.com/contact with a screenshot of the rule and also a screenshot of the log (Butler > Account > Usage Logs)? We want to protect your privacy in case your rule has confidential information. :) 

Butler has a limit on the total number of actions and operations performed by a single command run and it sounds like your rule may have reached that limit. The usage logs should provide more information, and we'll be happy to help further via our contact form! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events