Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Wear note won't finish on watch

Joseph Martinez April 28, 2017

When I first started using Trello for Android Wear (about 4 months ago), I could tap my watch and say, "Ok Google, take a note", then dictate a note, and I could completely finish the process and save the Trello card on the watch.

For the past couple months, I have been unable to finish the process on the watch. Once I dictate the note, it opens up Trello on my phone, and I have to click "Create" on my phone, which is less convenient. I'd prefer to not have to get my phone out to finish the process.

Did I accidentally change a setting somewhere, or has the ability to complete the card on the watch itself been removed for some reason? If the former, how do I change it back? If the latter, why?

-Joe

1 answer

0 votes
sg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2017

Hey Joe,

We had to recently remove that feature from our Android Wear app. You can read up on the features of Trello for Android Wear here: http://help.trello.com/article/767-trello-for-android-wear

Best,

Steven
Trello Support

Joseph Martinez May 6, 2017

Why was it removed?

Joseph Martinez May 13, 2017

Did you get this last response? I'm wondering why it was removed, and if/when it will be put back in. It's an important feature to me. I was working great.

Nick Bernon May 13, 2017

I'm having same issue. When will this be resolved?

Deleted user June 20, 2019

Ridiculous that even to this day they haven't been smart enough as other devs to implement it. Even this guy was complaining: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-will-not-install-on-Wear/qaq-p/647424

Either Trello name names as to who the culprit is for being unable to support, or admit they are losers.

I love Trello on other platforms, hate having to go back to OneNote or the others :(

Guess their prios lie elsewhere (businesses)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events