Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All boards view

Hemi Michaeli September 8, 2022

How can I view ALL boards in calander/timeline view?

3 answers

0 votes
Hemi Michaeli September 10, 2022

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Hemi Michaeli 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

Are you currently using the Trello timeline/calendar?
If yes, I'm afraid, it won't be possible.

In case, you'd like to see multiple boards on a single calendar/timeline, I recommend you to test the Planyway power-up which has this feature of the multi-board view.

Here you can find more detail: https://planyway.com/help/features/multi-board-view#add-cards-from-other-boards-to-your-timeline-or-calendar

Planyway Multiboard Task Panel

0 votes
Nathan Welch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

Hi Hemi,

I'd like to understand your use case here a little better. Approximately how many boards are in your workspace that you'd like to see in a workspace view? Right now workspace views support 20 boards. Is seeing all boards in your view important so that when a new board is added it automatically appears in your views?

Any feedback is appreciated and will be relayed back to that team.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hemi Michaeli September 10, 2022

Hi Nathan

Thank you for getting back to me.

For now I have less the 20 boards,

How do I see them all in one calander/timeline view?

Nathan Welch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2022

Yeah that should totally be possible!

When you are creating a new Workspace Calendar or Timeline view you should see a popup like the one pictured after clicking the '+' icon in the left nav. There you will see two options to add boards. First, you can add boards that you've recently viewed. Second, you can additionally add any board from the workspace that you have permission to view. In that second dropdown, boards you are a member of will appear automatically as options, but you can additionally search for any board in the workspace by typing. For example in the screenshot, I've added the two boards I viewed recently in the workspace, and I've also searched for the 'salesforce' board which I'm not a member of. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 10.24.10 AM.png

The same applies to adding boards to a view that already exists. The same two drop-downs will appear in the "filter" menu on the upper right hand side of the view.

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 10.33.55 AM.png

Please let me know if that helps you see the boards you want in your views! Happy to answer any follow ups if not.

Thanks for using Trello!
Nathan

Like Alex Waite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events