Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Checklist Item due date change notification

Andrea Curatolo April 28, 2022

Hi, 

I would very much appreciate either a Trello Butler notification or a third party script that would send me a notification (ideally only from selected trello board members) every time a Checklist item due date (Advanced checklist feature for paid members) is added or changed.

I read an answer by @milynnus to a similar older post, so maybe he or someone from the community can weigh in.

Regards,

Andrea

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2022

@Andrea Curatolo 

There is no Trello automation trigger for change of checklist item due date or adding of a due date.  There are webhooks can be used to detect the change. This is deployed in the project below. 

You might want to check this out

https://github.com/xu2xulim/Trello-Item-Alert

Thanks! I might be just very naïve, but I am not quite sure how to run the code in the link. would you have any suggestion for "dummies". Thanks.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2022

@Andrea Curatolo 

The link is just the documentation of the solution/project that I have created. 

So is the solution accessible? How can I run it? Thanks

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2022

@Andrea Curatolo 

I have designed it for a custom service offering. My contact details are on my profile page. We can arrange for a time to discuss it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events