Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a comment to an attachment image

Hendrik Gideonse April 25, 2018

I am interested in adding comments to image attachments on a card. For instance, I add a photo of a task that needs doing, but I need to add text to the image so that the worker knows what the details of the task are.

When I hit Comment next to an attachment, it seems to add the comment to the card with a reference to the image as compared to adding a comment to the image itself. How would a worker see a comment on an image if they aren't searching through the comments from the card?

1 answer

2 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

Hey Hendrik,

When you copy the image to a card, you have the ability to also add a comment (after the hotlink for the image).

It will show up like this (my comment was "image comment"):

2018-04-25_16-18-06.png

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2018

I know this probably isn't the robust solution you were looking for, but I don't know of a way to make inline comments on the actual image. 

Another solution for you may be to annotate the image with an outside program like snagit before you upload. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events