Deliverable 1 of 3 due 10/15/18 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2018

Hi @Christian,

Try using the custom fields power up to create multiple due dates in a trello card. 

Christian September 11, 2018

thanks, that solved it

Like # people like this
Justin Yarosevich December 19, 2018

@Mary Ramirez When you use the custom fields how do you get notifications when the due dates arrive or get close?

Thanks

Like # people like this
Rosko February 6, 2021

@Justin Yarosevich I’m wondering this too- did you find the answer?

Like Tom Mitchell-Taverner likes this
Justin Yarosevich February 6, 2021

Rosko

I have not received a response. Custom fields allows you to enter dates which could be multiple due dates but there are no reminders tied to those dates.  

my hope is that we can have multiple dates and reminders on the cards and to do list items.  

Like Tom Mitchell-Taverner likes this
Rosko February 6, 2021

Yes I’ve just found that out th3 hard way _ it appends that Butler can't action based on a date in a custom field which I don’t understand. Because if it could then it would be straight forward 

2 votes
Jasmine Pocza February 13, 2022

Try creating this rule...

TRIGGER (assuming the custom field is a date): when custom field {field name} is set

ACTION 1: add item {enter an item name} to checklist {enter a new or existing checklist name}

ACTION 2: assign the item to {select self or specific member}

ACTION 3: set the item due on the date in custom field {field name} plus/minus x days/working days etc

This item will have a due date that shows on the front of the card, as well as on your calendar (assuming you set the calendar up right). We use Planyway to sort/filter/view exactly what we want on any/all boards. It's amazing. It even integrates with Google Calendar. I have them both pushing to each other. Hope this helps!!

Michael Hunter October 18, 2023

Might there be a video showing the Trello interface?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events