Add button or checkbox to face of card?

Eoin Corcoran May 18, 2020

Hi, new to Trello (well, actually returning to Trello) and exploring the Butler functions. Is it possible to add a button or checkbox to the face of a card, so that I don't have to enter/expand the card to mark a task as complete? i.e. when you hover over the top right of a card the pen icon appears, what I want is the same function but for my own button that I can assign an action to... Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

Hi @Eoin Corcoran , welcome back!

I think I heard a rumor that a feature like this is coming soon, but don't quote me on that. šŸ˜

At the moment, a good hack would be using a label to mark as "done" using Trello shortcuts.

image.png

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2020

@Eoin Corcoran @Brittany Joiner yep @Michael Pryor mentioned in another thread recently that the checkbox to mark due dates complete will be on the front of the card soon.

Like ā€¢ Eoin Corcoran likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events