Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Accidently delete the description of a board

Hi, I've accidently deleted the full description of a job board via the Trello phone app.

Is anyone able to advise if and how to get this back please?

1 answer

I tried that, it was beyond me. It wasn't a card, it was the "about this board" description. I've just gone and re-entered it all but definitely need an "undo" button in the software somewhere.

Hey @Amy Semmens

Sorry to hear about your accidental deletion. I hear your need for an "undo" button and hopefully what I'm about to suggest will make your work in Trello feel safer.

The Backups for Trello Power-Up is an automated backup & recovery solution for Trello users like you. You can think of it as a super powerful "undo" button. Your Trello data is automatically backed up daily so you can easily recover data in the click of a button if something happens (like accidentally deleting a description, or worse – an entire board).

You can try the Backups for Trello Power-Up for free for 7 days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at dasha@rewind.com.

Thanks for the response. I already pay $1400 per year for the software, I would hope something like that would be included!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you