Video: Ideas on how to design and manage your team board

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi everyone! I've just created a video walkthrough on how to design a workflow in Trello to manage your team/department. I thought it could be useful for relatively new users to get some ideas on how to design and manage their own boards, plus I've thrown in some more advanced stuff for more seasoned users 😉

I've packed in lots of Trello best practices and tips and tricks, so I hope some of you find it helpful!

See video below 👇

Soapbox - How to Use Trello to Manage Your Team's Work

https://soapbox.wistia.com/videos/Wds8MPtIDM?fbclid=IwAR0CoyyIe0w2Jl6qklhc9G9gwbtOtXrtkcyV3mY5Le6KmbL_ToMnYtOUh0I

1 comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2021

@Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows great video! Really good overview, and I'd never heard of the collapsible chrome extension before - that's pretty cool!

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Thanks, Brittany! 😊

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events