Taco Tuesday: the 12 days of Trello

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

Want to win a Taco to be your friend and help you with your baking? Read on!

Today's Taco Tuesday is brought to you by our own @Brittany Joiner, who is presenting the idea in the form of a song:

The 12 days of Trello

So what's in your 12 days of Trello? Let us know in the comments!

8 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Full props to @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ for the idea!!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Thanks @Brittany Joiner, awesome 12 days of Trello! On a completely separate note, I'm absolutely loving your background image 🤩

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 14, 2021

In case anyone wants to collab, I will start us off below:

On the first day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me..... my very own Taco plushie!

On the second day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me....

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2021

Ooops I completely misunderstood. I will delete my post.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2021

On the first day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me..... my very own Taco plushie!

On the second day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me.... a checklist and more productivity!

On the third day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me...

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2021

On the first day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me..... my very own Taco plushie!

On the second day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me.... a checklist and more productivity!

On the third day of Trello, Britt Joiner gave to me...where to start from as a newbie 

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2021

12 Days of Trellomas 

** skipped straight to the good bit **

🎶 On the twelfth day of Trellomas, my teammates sent to me

Twelve workflows working,

Eleven checklists checking,

Ten keyboard shortcuts,

Nine productive meetings,

Eight project deadlines,

Seven automations,

Six cards a-aging,

Five Taco stickers,

Four Trello Power Ups,

Three threaded comments,

Two festive templates, and

A workspace for our remote team 🎶

Inspiration was taken from @Brittany Joiner's Trello Holiday Calendar (can you spot the topics) and of course my very own Trello board 🥳 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 14, 2021

Oops did I forget to announce last week's winner? It was @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-! Taco is on the way, Nic! 

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

AMAZABALLZ ! ! ! 🌟👏

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
December 21, 2021

The winner this week is @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Congratulations, Laura! 🎉

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2021

My mind already...

It may have to be role reversal but OH am I excited to have a Taco plushie 😍  now I've just got to keep it out of sight of my two muttleys! Thanks so much @Monique vdBbest Tuesday ever!!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events