Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite power-up

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 26, 2021

Welcome back to Taco Tuesday, where we talk about all things Trello and you can win your own Trello Plushie!

Today we see Taco hanging out with his friend Cypher, an Arctic Fox, at @Jimmy Seddon's house:

Taco.jpeg

The winner of last week's Taco Tuesday plushie, chosen by random drawing, was @carolyn french! Taco is on their way to your house, Carolyn, so please send a picture to communitymanagers@atlassian.com once he makes it there, to be featured in an upcoming Taco Tuesday post. And everyone go read about Carolyn's favorite Trello blog post if you haven't already.  Some great recommendations in last week's thread!

Now on to this week's topic: What's your favorite power-up and how are you using it?

The one I really like is the "List Limit" power up.  I use Trello for my daily to-do list and I love seeing how many things I've got to do and how many I've done.

Four down and six to go, and here's some Trello inception for you since as soon as I hit "Publish" I'm going to drag Taco from the first list to the second one....

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 10.44.18 AM.png

So how about you? What's your favorite power-up these days and how are you using it? 

4 comments

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2021

This is the best day- thank you so much! Will definitely send a picture- maybe Taco will arrive in time for the first snow here, where he will be in his element 💙

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

yayy, congrats @carolyn french 👏👏!

Like carolyn french likes this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 27, 2021

100% the Voting power-up is my fav 👍

We used Trello boards to create a product roadmap at the beginning of our journey and this power-up gave our customers an option to vote on features they would like to see in the future.

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 09.24.54.png

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

It has to be the Calendar Power Up

image.png

Its so helpful for keeping me and my fiancée aligned

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2021

Thanks for sharing my two best buds @Monique vdB!

I'll be honest I don't use many power-ups.  I extensively use butler automation rules though.

But one power-up I really enjoy is:

Manny.JPG

Being able to move some but no all cards from one list to another without moving them one at a time is an extremely nice feature!

Like Monique vdB likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events