New Trello Search Feature showing as a list now is HORRIBLE

Anthony Forca October 12, 2022

Let's all start the conversation on how horrible this new feature rollout is. Having the pictures next to the card name was critical for our team to find information quickly. The person leading this project has no idea what customers want and don't even have an option to change it back! Let's start a petition to change it back! Everyone in my company I know for a fact HATES it!Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 10.44.27 AM 2.png

11 comments

Matthew Amann October 12, 2022

This doubles or triples the amount of time it takes to find certain cards. We only search for cards when we need to follow up on them, so it's always something urgent. Thanks to this new layout, we're stuck playing guessing game, whereas before we could know at a glance which one is the correct card.

Horrible change that needs to have the option to opt-out.

Like # people like this
aaddeo October 12, 2022

it is easier AND faster to differentiate each customer (when we deal with so many) with pictures next to it rather than the list format when you have to click into it and go searching for what you need. 

Like # people like this
Jannelle Powder October 12, 2022

Well said! 
I hope our voices will be heard when I add to say that I truly dislike this update. Let me negate the possible argument that its the change that people dislike. It is not. 

With the previous version, it was simple and effective to find what you are looking for, merely with the few details provided. 

PLEASE CHANGE THIS. 

Change is good. Just not this one. 

Like # people like this
Dispatch 0 October 12, 2022

Definitely the worst addition to the platform. It's very time-consuming trying to find the correct card. This should be changed back as soon as possible or at least give us the option to choose the layout. 

Like # people like this
Christina Doodnath October 12, 2022

We deal with a multitude of cards per day, and other agents have the same cards with different issues and information. The previous picture format showed exactly what we needed at the moment rather than this back and forth with this downgrade of an update.

Like # people like this
Adrian Strench October 12, 2022

Please change it back

Like # people like this
Mandi October 12, 2022

Trello,

Please change it back! Why make it so difficult for the people who use your product? I understand the change was to make things user friendly on other platforms, but there has to be a way to leave the rest of us alone while still allowing the other platforms a different experience. Please make this a priority!!

Abby Johnson October 12, 2022

Please change it back! 

The old trello search with labels and pictures was so much better. 

Like # people like this
Adrian Strench October 12, 2022

I agree.  Really would like to know why they changed it.  Why fix something that is not broken.

Like # people like this
Anthony Forca October 12, 2022

It fulfilled all our needs as a company, and we are a fairly large company. It helped a lot with warehouse management as well, seeing the picture of a product right next to a name after a quick search. Please get your coworkers to comment and like this as well. 

ruby phonecalls October 12, 2022

It takes much longer to search for a customer and it's hard when you are on the phone trying to search for the right card to pull up.  It is definitely not time efficient for our company.  

Like # people like this
Merkia Phillips October 12, 2022

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My head hurts using this feature now. This is a huge setback with getting things done in a timely manner. 

Like # people like this
Chris Parides October 20, 2022

This makes it so much harder to locate cards, ESP warehouse inventoried items. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events