I Love Trello, but I need HELP!!

Gloomnoob June 27, 2019

Yes it’s true, I love the idea of using Trello to make my life easier. The problem is, I can’t figure out how to make my work life easier. Here’s what I do for a living; 

My primary role is to promote “x” solutions within the architectural community, while increasing my company’s Brand awareness within those firms, as well as SubContractors, and General Contractors offices.

I do this by calling on multiple architects in a 3 state region.

I Track multiple projects in various design phases within said regions

I also have certain tasks I need to complete within the architects offices in said regions.

I also work with multiple distribution branches and their sales teams within said region in hopes of securing the “x”  portion of the project.

I’m really hoping there’s a way to make my work life easier.

Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2019

@Gloomnoob sounds like you need a consultant :) I do Trello consulting, so does @Katrin Anger 

Gloomnoob June 28, 2019

What is the cost?

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

You can do a lot with the use of power-ups and labels! Here's a quick overview of what could help you.

1. Create a board on Trello for each Region.
  2. Within each Region, have a list for the phases of the projects.
  3. Create a card on the list for the project itself. 
  4. Use labels to signify what steps are needed (In Review, Pending Approval, Sent Contract). 

On the cards themselves, you can add in due dates, task checklists to track the "to-do's", utilize the description or Custom Fields power-up to hold contact info and comment on the cards to hold notes from previous calls, follow-up, etc.

Good Luck!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events