Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you use Trello for marketing?

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2019

I have been using Trello to dump my ideas - especially if they aren't actionable enough for a Confluence page or a ticket in Jira. However, I'm looking to use it effectively. 

Would love to see how you use Trello for marketing. 

2 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

Hi @Poorvi Jhawar have you seen some of the new Trello Marketing templates? https://trello.com/templates/marketing - some great content created by Trello Enthusiasts, and the best part is you can save the boards and adapt and modify to meet your own needs.

Let me know what you think.
Jodi

Like Erica Moss likes this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc 

It is absolutely awesome. There is a board for all purposes. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. 

I look forward to using them now :)

Cheers

Poorvi

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

Thanks @Poorvi Jhawar - so happy you like all the Marketing templates :) 

Have a super evening,

Jodi

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2019

@Poorvi Jhawar Hey, Poorvi! I wanted to also share this post from @Brittany Joiner on using Trello for marketing experiments.

Like # people like this
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
November 19, 2019

This is awesome! thanks a ton @Erica Moss 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events