Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Cloud Power Up Issues

SomeshDaga May 16, 2019

Hi,

Has anyone been experiencing issues with the Bitbucket Cloud Power Up on Trello? I typically have to refresh my page multiple times and/or press on the Bitbucket power up inside my trello card a large number of times before the menu to attach branches/pull-requests shows up. What's weird is that I don't experience this issue on my other trello board which has the same power up enabled.

My co-workers experience the same issues on the particular board and it's unclear why this is the case. I have tried removing and adding the power up to the board again, removing personal settings and reauthorizing the power up to connect to my Bitbucket account, moving Trello cards off the board if there was an excess number of cards slowing the board down, all to no avail.

1 comment

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

Would you mind reaching out to trello.com/contact with some details (OS/browser/ board link and browser error log) so we can check it out.

Cheng Hu November 26, 2019

Hi Torben, this doesn't seem a problem at trello as I'm able to have that Power-Ups drop down list showing normally in Trello native view on a separate tab, contrast to this side by side, that list pops and disappears instantly at bitbucket integrated Trello view.

I found the similar issue here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Trello-power-up-won-t-open/qaq-p/939940#U1237280

Would there be a chance to get a fix or update at bitbucket integrated trello side?

BR,

Cheng

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events