Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello power-up won't open

araikes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 14, 2018

I'm trying to get started using Trello boards. I have a "regular" account with Trello, entitling me to one PowerUp which is attached to my Bitbucket.

When I click on the Bitbucket Powerup icon on a card, it briefly opens the window with the Bitbucket options, but then immediately closes, the PowerUp button disappears, and the card refreshes.

Any thoughts?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2018

Hi Adam,

Have you authenticated your Bitbucket account? If not, here is a great post that walks you through the steps.

https://help.trello.com/article/1082-using-the-bitbucket-power-up 

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2018

Hi Adam, is it working for you now?

thanks,

Jodi

araikes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2018

It is working. I didn't actually do anything. Just started working. Thanks Jodi.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

Great to hear, I will close your question so others know at first glance that it has been resolved.

Have a great day!

Jodi

Andy Mehalick May 11, 2019

FYI the walkthrough link above 404s for me, looks like it contains a trailing character.

Should be:

https://help.trello.com/article/1082-using-the-bitbucket-power-up

Cheng Hu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 26, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc i still have this issue, and 'authorising access' at either side seems not helping.

I'm able to have that Power-Ups drop down list showing normally in Trello native view on a separate tab, contrast to this side by side, that list pops and disappears instantly at bitbucket integrated Trello view.

By digging out that Bitbucket integrated Trello (Chrome built-in inspect panel), compare this with native trello view, URL shows some little difference at the end.

Former has this by the end:

?iframeSource=bb-bello-dev

where latter has just a '#' mark at the end.

Would this have something to do with the integrated trello 'instant disappear' issue?

Regards,

Cheng

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events