It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Best Way To Use Trello For Digital Agency As A Project Management Tool

We have been using Trello for years as a way to work with certain parts of our team and projects, but we have also always used Basecamp as our project management tool.

How do you / your company use Trello as a project management tool? We have 100+ clients and offer content, SEO, social media, link building, email marketing, etc. so I don't want to overwhelm our team with boards & cards.

Thanks.

2 comments

Hi Jonathon,

As a first step, i'd recommend trying to identify "the buckets" that are appropriate for the work / clients within your agency and your workflows.

In some cases, it's best to take a team focused approach - whereas in others it's best to either start with projects or individual clients.

For us, we found that the following structure worked well;

- Agency/Company (board showing individual tickets for agency initiatives + client statuses)

-- Client (board showing individual tickets for projects, indicating their position within the project lifecycle)

--- Project (board per client project, with tickets created to be a similar scale based on the INVEST criteria)

- Alex 

Hey @Alex Laycy Thank you for sharing your experience and thought about Trello. I do not agree with you because in my experience, it's a great project management tool who gives us a visual overview of what is being worked on and which people are working on it. Although I am a new user of this great tool but I am satisfied with this useful apps. Generally, I am working as a professional digital marketer. Currently, I have handling few projects and regular sending seo reports for clients with our team by this tool. So I think its a one of the best project management tool for any individual or agency services.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

856 views 7 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you