Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on how to prepare for the ACP-420 certification?

Tyler Stephens August 23, 2022

Hi!

Looking for advice on how to prepare for the ACP-420 certification.

Thank you!

4 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Hey @Tyler Stephens  - About to start study for that same exam. I will be use the materials that my buddy @G subramanyam recommends above as well. 

0 votes
Alexis Heritage
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 23, 2023

I have taken the exam twice now. First time I got a 57% and then I took it 2 weeks later (today) and got a 58%. I am at a complete loss at where to start and if there are any additional materials. I studied and wrote notes bullet by bullet on each topic and felt like I knew way more knowledge than the first time I took it and thought I would have no issue passing. I am very frustrated that there are no external materials to use for studying and that I have looked at everything on the exam layout from their links to documentation as well as googling and finding different ones. I have no clue where to start studying again in fear of not having a much better outcoming being so close to the cusp of passing both times. 

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2022

Hi @Tyler Stephens

an additional good read are the posts in Community which talk more on an organizational level on how to prepare. I personally think this depends on "how" you prefer to learn.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/How-did-you-learn-for-the-certificate-exam-Confluence-and-JIRA/qaq-p/582676

Especially for ACP-420 Julia talks more in terms of tips in this thread:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/ACP-420-Certification-s-Documentation/qaq-p/2029299

I hope it helps, all the best & happy studying!
Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Tyler Stephens welcome to the Atlassian community.

You are in the right place and forum for the same. Here's the ACP-420 link with content, fees, skill builder courses from getting started to completion.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events