Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 New Cert Alert! Announcing ACA - ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations

Last fall, we shared the news with you that we were launching an entirely new tier of certifications — Atlassian Certified Associate. These certifications allow you to get credentialed as soon as you become skilled in Atlassian products and solutions. Designed for beginner to intermediate learners, this entry-point validation is affordable and quick to earn â€“ while still allowing you to earn Atlassian's global recognition.

Put simply? ACAs let you build your certification stack around the skills most relevant to your work. ðŸ¥ž

We're excited to share yet another certification to add to your growing stack: ACA - ITSM with Jira Service Management FoundationsThe cert is a fantastic opportunity for those new to ITSM—or looking to formalize their skills. With it, you'll gain a solid understanding of how Jira Service Management supports ITSM processes, how to set up and customize Jira Service Management projects, and how to effectively use Jira Service Management to support teams and deliver great service.

via GIPHY

About ACA - ITSM With Jira Service Management Foundations

This certification is not just about theoretical knowledge; it's practical and functional. It's designed to equip you with the skills to tackle real-world challenges and deliver exceptional results in your ITSM role. Whether you're a service desk agent, a Jira administrator, or an IT manager, this certification can help boost your career.

How to Get Started

You can jump straight to the exam, or complete the (free!) Atlassian Certified Associate - ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations certification prep path, which is designed to help you understand the key concepts and build the skills you'll need for the certification. This course is self-paced, so you can go through the material at a pace that suits you.

Then (or now, if you feel ready!) you can tackle the certification exam. This exam will test your understanding and practical application of the concepts you've learned. It's a great way to validate your skills and show potential employers that you're serious about your ITSM career.

Let us know in the comments — will you start with the certification prep path or head straight to the exam?

Get Started

9 comments

Comment

Rafael Oliveira March 5, 2024

Awesome ! let's do it

Like • # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2024

Thanks for sharing @Jaime Netzer!  I love seeing new certifications become available!

Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

You 'n us both @Jimmy Seddon !

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Let's get this!

Volodymyr Ivanov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

I beg a pardon. Is this certification anyhow related to ITSM specialization?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 21, 2024

Same question I have with @Volodymyr Ivanov . Any chance of knowing @Jaime Netzer if and when this certification will be included (if) on partners' specialization requirements?

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2024

@Volodymyr Ivanov and @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

The ACA certification is not within the ITSM Specialization Accreditation track currently. Right now the track consists of the ITSM Sales Accreditation and the ITSM Technical Delivery Accreditation. Hope that helps! 

Thanks,
Marie

Kevin Krucek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2024

Anyone take and pass this certification yet? I’m taking it at Team 24 just looking for any insight before taking it.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2024

Hi @Kevin Krucek

Be sure to complete the free learning path - ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations Certification Prep before the event. 

Good luck and see you there!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events