Do you have time, an internet connection, and an interest in expanding your Atlassian knowledge?

I thought I would quickly gather some of the resources available to you now and at no cost for you to increase your knowledge of Atlassian products.

From Atlassian

Atlassian offers free introductory level training great for new users and free skill-builders intended for those with or want to have Administrator permissions. Check out their free training catalogue.

If you are thinking at an organisation level, check out the Training for Jira app which also includes a progress report view for Administrators. 

Why should I consider Atlassian training and how so I decide what is right for me?

Check out this three-part series written last year (by me). They are mostly still accurate.

As of 11 December 2019, a lot of the numbers in this article became out of date due to the fantastic improvements to the Atlassian Certification program outlined here. An updated version of Maintaining your certifications in 2020 is here.

Other free training

The team at Think&Do are delivering free training in March, April, and May 2020,  with classes delivered every week. See https://www.thinkando.it/free-jira-training/

3 comments

Comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2020

Thanks @Kat Warner as always 

Like Kat Warner likes this
JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

And with the new free tier, it's easier than ever to spin up your own instance so you can experiment and learn for yourself.

Great article and links! Think&Do is a great find, but bummed about the time zone for those in APAC. 

Like # people like this
Emma Rush _T_D_ April 8, 2020

Hi @JimmyVanAU We'll do a run of APAC friendly times - I think we can find a time that works for the US and APAC.

Like JimmyVanAU likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events