Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play of the month: The best teams are always learning!

Viewing page 2 of 2

39 comments

Comment

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2023

Can't stop learning.  Even if the company doesn't provide classes, you need to find them on your own.  I'm always finding books or podcasts that can help with personal growth.  

For teams, schedule a Team meeting to review a feature or part of your project to show the rest of the team.  It can drive innovation.

Juan Carlos Vera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2023

Learning every day :D

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2023

Life happens and environments change.  You never know what's new out there that can help your team.  AND, there are plenty of great ideas that are already being used that can apply to your team as well.

Like Juan Carlos Vera likes this
Sidar Yarar April 21, 2023

I have very good colleagues who are constantly developing and are very happy to share their experiences. I have to say I have pretty Luck :D

Michelle Yip May 17, 2023

Thanks for the great read! Observing how ourselves and others show up in a session can be useful when assessing the mood of the room, and understanding how 'ready' the team is for an activity like this which requires high participation rate. 

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 23, 2023

Interesting take on always learning. Not something I would have even thought to consider :)

Rakesh Kambattula May 23, 2023

Totally agree.
I've learn most of the things with my team.

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

seems very interesting

Anthony Morais
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 14, 2023

Nice article..thank you for sharing! 

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2023

Thanks for sharing,

Its too helpful

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2023

Cool article!

Thinking more and more about trying to incorporate these plays within our company, which is relatively small but the teams scaled fast. We're missing these 'sessions' where people would share what they have learned so far as it might be quite beneficial to others as well.

👉We've started practicing creating research + demo Loom videos that are shared internally + some of them with our clients as well, and it has proven to be quite an efficient way to share/showcase some new results someone has stumbled upon while working on a project.

Varunish Garg December 7, 2023

I believe the way we stop learning is the day we stop growing.
Also, If all team members are equally engaged in learning then one's learning curve will assist rest of the members to grow exponentially. 

Ankush Bora January 17, 2024

Cant agree more here.
In today's times, learning is what keeps the boat afloat.

Marcus Jensen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2024

amazing!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events