Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

💬 Let's discuss how Strategic Guidance can help your team achieve their goals

252 comments

Shams ul Haq
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2023

Love to learn these guidance. I would not miss vision creation, goal, signal and measure also customer journey mapping.

Like • Becky Mueller likes this
Sibongile Zwane
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2023

Hi Everyone. I plan to use the DACI - Decision-Making Framework. This will help my team to feel involved in the decision-making of our goals and visions as the IT Team.

Brenda S Barnes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 13, 2023

I plan on using the DACI I think with my team it will work great.

Jay Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 13, 2023

I plan to run Goals/Signals/Measures play.

Sam Huang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 16, 2023

DACI really helpful to let us more effective to make direction according to the goal.

Evgenia Trakada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 16, 2023

I found the vision creation play a very useful tool. As I get it the vision creation acts as a reference point whenever a critical decision has to be made on the course of creating something.

rebecca.ruthfitzpatrick October 16, 2023

Really enjoyed this lesson pathway. I'm looking forward to using the Customer Journey Mapping or the DACI framework with my team! :) 

Niroshan Rodrigo October 19, 2023

I would prefer implementing Goals, Signals, and Measures for most of the projects we plan to run because it could help define and understand the  same for all members of the team.

Like • # people like this
Gautham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2023

DACI is something I would be interested in bringing into my team. Thanks

Charlie Baby
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 20, 2023

Loved the vision creation play and the process. Looking forward to making use of it so that everyone has an idea of the bigger picture and the vision behind each process.

Samantha Graham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 23, 2023

I'll be participating in the strategic planning for my org this year - my first strategic planning ever! I definitely plan on running the Goals, signals and measures play afterwards with my team to keep us informed of our progress on reaching our 2-year vision.

Rafael López Gil
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 24, 2023

buenos dias.

disculpad que me exprese en Español, por mi experiencia en la confección de proyectos y su seguimiento e implantación, estoy identificando con este curso los pasos ideales para llegar a completar y obtener el valor apropiado que cada usuario espera recibir del producto.

Michelle Schmidt October 24, 2023

I think we would benefit most from the Goals, Signals and Measures play as we move towards using more Outcomes.

Deleted user October 25, 2023

Using DACI will help me identify the specific issues in why we are experiencing poor customer service response times. Using DACI, it will guide me to involve the contributors, who might be customer service representatives, managers, and the IT department, to gather diverse perspectives on the service challenges we face.

Ronald_Hobson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 26, 2023

Customer Journey by Persona was an interesting take that could lead to greater understanding of how individuals are navigating our products.

klbrynn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 27, 2023

Customer Journey mapping is so critical! in a world where engineers are focused on coding, ensuring they can tie their work back to real humans is critical. I hope to run a customer journey mapping session with them so they can understand the impact of their work!

Adejumo Irete
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 30, 2023

Goals, signals, and measures play. This is because I feel it brings all the team members together and enables them to have a unified goal as regard the company's vision board.

Sandra Alexandre-Aimé
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 31, 2023

Well, as all these different plays would add value to my current project in providing clarity and a single point of reference to work towards an end goal... we are now at a crossroads and the DACI would be helpful in collaboratively getting input to better inform our project's next steps. It also looks like a very popular play chosen by many in the comments field - I'm on trend :)

sharon.hayward
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 31, 2023

I'm going to use Goals, Signals and Measures to help a leadership group think about some strategic comms in the near future. It's simple and clear and quick to run. I think by using the template they will find it easier to think about than if I just asked them the questions!

Shane Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 3, 2023

I plan on using DACI on my next upcoming project to help organize and plan with the team!

Chris Crawford
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 6, 2023

Looking forward to running the Customer Journey play with our team soon to build out the personas and explore additional verticals for our product.

Stephany Kalvaitis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 8, 2023

My team is already really good at visioning. I think they struggle with execution. In my mind, creating goals/signals/measures, customer journey mapping (for internal support), and creating a DACI will all be excellent additions to an already excellent team. I plan to introduce these concepts to the team, and then let them run with it. I can already see where each piece fits in, but having it be a team-driven decision will help give them skin in the game.

Like • rebecca.ruthfitzpatrick likes this
ina_kolarova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 14, 2023

I find all of the proposed plays extremely useful and will keep them all in mind, but for my team's current needs I'd focus on Vision Creation and Goals, Signals and Measures.

Daniela Chiricioaia November 19, 2023

I'm going to run the Customer journey map and the DACI play with my team in order to clarify with all team's members :

* the goals of our customer and how we will deliver value 

* to work better as a team

Mirko Trimparevski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 21, 2023

DACI will be getting used so we can all stay aligned and on goal.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events