Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

💬 Let's discuss how Strategic Guidance can help your team achieve their goals

247 comments

Kylie Blundell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2023

The DACI decision making framework will be useful for my team and the work they do

Like • Becky Mueller likes this
Tim C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2023

Looking at the "Goals, Signals, and Measures Plays" and how best to incorporating into our delivery framework (using Atlassian suite).

Antonio Valle _G2_ September 20, 2023

Goals , Signals and measures as a variation on the OKR theme. But not before of a Vision workshop, of course! :-D

Sanwar Mal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2023

I would like to play Goals, Signal and Measures play while having hold on vision as leader, I would like everyone to contribute on goals  their signals and measures, The templates shown in videos are great, I would like to use them.

Why? because it's the most important of me to focus more on outcomes of our goals in product development.

SFrost September 20, 2023

this has come just at the right time as we have started planning out our vision for 2024

Regina K
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

Coming from the "Building Strategic Guidance" course, which brought several insights. The first tool I am going to use is Vision Creation by starting with the Trello Template to get answers from the Product Owner team and bring the development team into the play to be part of the goal setting. This would allow the development team to understand what goals the company has and how they can be combined with the goals the development team may have to produce a better product and keep everyone going the same direction.

Janine P
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I plan to utilize the DACI play with my team to enhance collaboration and transparency of the decision making process.

SFrost September 20, 2023

I plan to use the vision creation play with the team first to expand on the work already done for the 2024 strategic session  

Omar BENHAJOU
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

As far as I am concerned, I would start with the vision creation to get people ideas on what the vision should be and only then kick off the next critical step which is setting up the Goals, Signals and Measures.

Birani Obaidullah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

The DACI play I believe will play an important part when run within my team. We are a team of 10-15 people and I think using the DACI play will help in finalizing the desired roles of the team members and let them prioritize the task at hand rather than being all over the place and resulting in making a decision that would not be reaching our ultimate goal.

Andrea Danija Glouchkov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

Very useful insights. Although I'm not the Team Leader of my team, I'll share the Vision Creation and Goals, Signals and Measures plays with her to see what comes out of it!

Francis_Edwards
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I'm going to run the DACI play to ensure the right people are involved in the right way

Ann-Katherine Candelori
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I will use the Goals, Signals, and Measures Strategic Guidance with my team as it will help breakdown and define what we are trying to achieve, as well as, how we measure success.

ana.bertol September 20, 2023

It will be the DACI play. We have faced problems in the past by forgetting who, why and how things were decided. This will not happen to us anymore once we start using the DACI play and publishing our process and results in confluence.

Jeremy Steuhl September 20, 2023

I am planning to run the Customer Journey Mapping play with my team because I hope that we will find more efficient opportunities for improvement with our process of managing planning and zoning applications in the town I work for.

Mark Perkins
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I am planning on using the DACI with my group 

ggoni
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I think we should be more disciplined when using Customer Journey Mapping. From my experience, it could make a big difference when dealing with B2B initiative / projects.

Mitzi Stolarski
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I am a huge fan of Customer Journey Mapping. In the software world, if you don't understand how and why your end users use the tool, then you will never provide them with a tool that simplifies their tasks. Walk in the shoes of your end customers and you will make a much better product.

Sahishna Duggirala
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I would like to use Goals, Signals, and Measures template

Jaspreet Singh September 20, 2023

Strategic Guidance - Create a vision, goal, signal, measure play to bridge the knowledge gap within Team and start the bi-weekly Training sessions on the topics to uplift the skills of the Team Members. Use DACI matrix in this guidance plan to make it strategically successful.

Try to map the Customer Journey by utilizing all Team members anywhere in the customer centric roles to eliminate dependencies on certain individuals.

Elli Probasco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

Enjoyed the section on the Customer Journey Mapping. This will really help my team better frame the activity for an upcoming project.

Nivaldo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I plan to use the Vision Creation play to drive more inspiration to the team, having a good "form" of what the end product should represent can be a great driver!

Rgds,
Nivaldo

Malika Singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

Vision creation and Customer Journey Mapping are definitely the ones I would like to try out with my team.

Vikram Saini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

I would like to include the all team members in decision making and strategy development for the new project added to our team's scope. I am going to present the Goal, Signal, Measures Strategy, and DACI to my team.

T@mmer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 20, 2023

Hi,

I'd pick the customer journey mapping play.

It should reflect on the missing pieces from a puzzle which reflects each team member view on the product or service that he is contributing to, it would sort of shed far more light on why each team member would direct or point the daily operation in a certain direction while thinking this is optimal for the benefit of the project or the customer related deliverables.

Also, it would be very interesting to practice such a play for a service not a product or a software app because the area for mental illustrations would really differ between team members.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events