Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

If you import a project that does not exist in Jira, how can you indicate the project template you want to use?
In the Jira fields that appear in the drop-down menu, there is none of them related to the template?

Thanks
Karmele

1 answer

0 votes

That's not what project import does.  The import takes the config from the Jira you are importing from.

I am not importing from Jira, I use a Csv file to import projects from other system and I would like to use a specific template I have created in Jira. In the cvs it is posible to indicte the project name, project type,... but not the project template. This is my question, how I can indicate the template to use.

Thank you

Ok, but that still applies.  Project import imports issues into an existing project.  It does not create a project.

If the project does not exist, using import from a csv file create the project.

My question is, is it possible to indicate the template for that project?

As far as I know it is possible to indicate :

Project NameProject KeySummaryType

But I don't know how to select the template you want.

thanks for your help

You don't.  The import will create a simple standard project without using a template.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events