Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Glitch in the Board

Hi team,

The issue is the tickets get created, they are there in the list or when you query them but the created cards do not appear on the Kanban board.

What's happening is the ticket shows up on the To-Do column for three seconds, the counter on the column increments correctly. But after three seconds the cards disappears.
Unfortunately, i don't think we can correct any configurations at our end to fix it. Hopefully, Jira support will be able to help with this.

The board is glitching , you create a card it appears there for three seconds and then disappears.
I have attached a video as well for more understanding. Please click on this link for the video.
Awaiting your reply with a solution.  
Regards,
Khyati

1 answer

Hi @Khyati Pitroda 

Have you checked if there are any automation rules running which may be moving/deleting/transitioning the issues?

You can check this by searching for the created issue and looking at it's history, or you can navigate to the automation audit log to see if any rules have run during the timeframe the issue disappeared.

Kind regards,
Bill

Hi Bill,

We have checked and there is no automation rule applied on our board.

Regards,

Khyati

Would you please search for an issue which was created and disappeared, and post an image of the history?  That may help indicate what is changing in the issue to cause this.  Thanks!

This Glitch is resolved now. Not sure what fixed it though. Thank you for your time.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Team-managed projects

Find issues faster in your team-managed board and backlog

Hi Jira Community! I’m Mark, a product manager working on Jira Software. Today, I’m happy to announce that we’re launching custom filters for team-managed projects. If you’ve used the quick filters...

3,750 views 19 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you