Next-gen projects "Features" project setting

402 comments

Feng Jin (Phoenix) March 23, 2020

Can roadmap support cross projects view? Means can view road map of multi-project and group for project.

Lucas Barbosa Silva March 24, 2020

Uma plataforma bem ampla e com vários recursos que atendem no meu local de trabalho 

Phuong Lê April 3, 2020

Is it possible to restrict messages for team only in the ticket?

Tetiana_Zherdieva April 6, 2020

cool

AMIT SHARMA April 13, 2020

Are we not able to hide non-working days from the Burndown chart in Next-Gen project boards? 

Nikolay Z. Angelov April 15, 2020

^_^

Sudharsan Gunasekaran April 22, 2020

UI are simple and productive.

dasha.makolskaya April 24, 2020

How can I move my project to next-gen within the existing configurations like issue types, workflows and etc? 

Irene Oropeza April 28, 2020

Love the tool!

Javier Gonzalez Gonzalez May 8, 2020

Buenas Tarde.

Hemos empezado a usar la herramienta. El inicio de  proyecto. Esperamos poder hacer grandes `proyectos con la herramienta. 

Un saludo.

VILMAR BIANCHINI May 9, 2020

Boa tarde a todos,

estou conhecendo o projeto recentemente, acho ótimo porque estava a procura de ferramentas deste tipo, vou me familiarizar com o uso . 

Desejo Sucesso a Todos.

Vilmar Bianchini

Bhavin Joshi May 13, 2020

I am loving it already! Thank you for the new and improved navigation. However, I am lost when I wanted to add more custom fields to boards. Any way?

Deleted user May 13, 2020

Can I migrate from my classic software project to next gen?

Bhavin Joshi May 13, 2020

@[deleted]As of now, there is no way you can migrate from classic project to Next-gen project. You will have to recreate it.

Vinícius May 27, 2020

1sttime here.

Lana Yatsyuk May 28, 2020

Hello, is it possible create multiple boards for a next-gen project? I would like to have Development Project for all my teams and each team will have it's own board? 

Like # people like this
Rene Davis May 28, 2020

@Lana Yatsyuk you just need to make the additional boards based on filter queries.

Jackie Katsianas May 28, 2020

@Lana Yatsyuk @Rene Davis The holy grail. I haven't found a satisfactory way to do this yet (in any project tool), but for now we are managing it manually by having a separate 'program' board and representing each team project as an Epic on that program board. But it's not integrated, we have to manually monitor and update the program board based on what's happening on the team projects. In theory you could integrate better if you decide a set protocol for epics and project structures and keep everything more lined up, or use labels on everything and use filter queries... but in practice that seems to be difficult to keep up with. I'm always keen to hear other approaches for this!

wahed_basha May 29, 2020

Nice Insight

Nisha Ghadge June 1, 2020

i need to check on Workflows - can i edit existing or create new ? is this feature available

Stan Malkov June 6, 2020

thanks for a great article and free access to this great tool. 

Ookami Koori June 7, 2020

Cool!!! Glad to use new features.

Sarabjeet Anand June 9, 2020

I think there should be a feature in Scrum board to filter by child issue within user stories. Also, we can't see child issues in the board. 

Like Rene Davis likes this
Rene Davis June 9, 2020

Second what @Sarabjeet Anand said. Not seeing child issues on the board makes them almost unusable for my team. We were really excited to have sub-tasks but this is not done in a useful way for us.

Lilac Orange June 11, 2020

Jira is so feature-fulfilled! But, and once again but it's a pain to use it on a day basis cos of it's too slow UI. Missing native (not electron based) application to look and feel like something solid, blazingly fast and streamlined. Missing it so... 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events