It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Another Swag] Remember those who had to stay @home Edited

There is many swag to hunt for - not only the awesome shirts everyone is after - but also other awesome stuff like socks, pins, bags.... 

Here is the task: 

-> Taking swag back to your usergroup may confront you with another special task - swag tetris in your luggage - no idea if this counts as task ;) we should discuss with @Monique van den Berg (we would like to see pics anyway)

Happy Summit to everyone attending or following on all available channels!

5 answers

0 votes
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Apr 10, 2019

This is an EXCELLENT Scavenger Hunt task! #BringSwagHomeForUs  😎🥇

0 votes

Yes, that's major option!

0 votes
Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 10, 2019

I'm sure @Bridget is going to bring me back swag!

0 votes
Bridget Community Manager Apr 10, 2019

I’ve got an empty suitcase to bring back swag for y’all! Especially my Authors ❤️

FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

YEY ! ! 🥇🤘

Are you able to get some of these Bad Boys from the Badge Bar.... or is this strictly a "come in person" activity?

BADGES.jpeg

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jodi_LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

Yes those badges are amazing! There is a fifth one not shown in that photo as well.

Like FUN MAN ANDY likes this

Anyone from AUG Muc - try to bring any of these babys home @Max Foerster _Decadis AG_  - I know you can do it :)

Like FUN MAN ANDY likes this

@Fabienne Gerhard, unfortunately, I was so unbelievably busy on our booth that I didn't have an extended amount of time to do a proper swag hunt. But I could get a few items and even fewer twice so I can send you a nice care package or hand it over at the next AUG in Munich! ;) I especially like the Atlassian Qi-charger and of course the community patches so I can put them on my vest... :D

MVIMG_20190414_101602 Kopie.jpg

Like # people like this

I would say that's great hunting luck - even that you were busy! Have a safe trip home :) Already looking forward for the package and/or to see you on the next AUG

Also got some Swag.

Your AUG will love you for this <3

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Summit

Atlassian Remote Work Week

Raise your hand if you love working from home! Now raise your hand if you hate it. Either way, we’ve got you covered. Last week many of you joined us online for our first ever Atlassian Remote Work...

601 views 2 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you