Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

i cant import email subscribers using csv template

when i give import it gives an error "FPError 123. Include filepicker_debug.js for more info" and when i access in incognito mode i dont get this error however im not able to import bulk subscribers

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi there,

It might help opening an ticket with us at Statuspage Support through support.atlassian.com

We have seen this issue come up in the past with clients. When they provide the file within the ticket for us to test we are able to import without issues.

One client actually reported it was an issue within their compliance system firewalls that were preventing it on their end. They were able to get around this by building out their import and hitting Statuspage API

Thanks so much

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

1,688 views 4 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you