cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update status page using slack

Nicola Sacco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

Hi,

is there a way to manage (create/update etc) statuspage incidents directly from Slack.

The only thing I was able to find is was this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Statuspage-discussions/Managing-Statuspage-incidents-from-Slack/m-p/1099480#M173

However it looks like the company developing that tool is no longer active.

Do you have any plan to support this?
Is there any third party tool you would suggest for this?

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2024

Hello Nicola,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community and thanks for the question about a bi-directional Slack app.

This is not something that we currently have and is not currently on a roadmap. I see that there is a feature request so I added this community post to that request to show more interest.

I don't have any other third parties that are working on this, either so I don't really have a recommendation. Ideally, I would want something that is similar to the Ospgenie Slack integration and this is something that is stated on the feature request. Hopefully, with more interest, this bi-directional app is something that can be worked on. For now, though, you'll either need to go through the UI or look into using the Manage API to create and update incidents. Thanks again for your interest in this.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events